Saint Anthony of Padua Parish is a Roman Catholic community rooted in a tradition of dedicated, loving service to God and to each other, as we experience the presence of Jesus Christ on our journey toward Salvation.
Father Rinaldi’s Reflection on this weeks readings
Italian Festival 8-Day Passes & Gift Cards Now Available—PRE-FESTIVAL SALES PRICES
Magic Money Cards (formerly known as Advance Ride Tickets): NOW AVAILABLE
BUY NOW & SAVE!!
Passes & Gift Cards are available:
- at the rectory during office hours (9AM-3PM, Monday-Friday and 5:30PM-8PM, Monday-Thursday)
- via secure online purchase at the Festival website (www.stanthonysfestival.comor sapde.org/Italianfestival)
- at the Grade School office during office hours (7:30AM-6PM) & with Home & School Gift Card Sales
- PRE-FESTIVAL DISCOUNTED 8-DAY PASS PRICE:
- $12.00—BUY EARLY, SAVE 20% ($15.00 if purchased at Festival).
- A pass provides one admission per person per day to the Festival.
- Daily Admission: $5 daily for ages 14-61; Under Age 14 & Over age 61: FREE!
- NOTE: Anyone under age 14: MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older
PRE-FESTIVAL DISCOUNTED GIFT CARD PRICES:
- $25.00 Gift Cards: PRE-FESTIVAL PRICE $22.00
- $50.00 Gift Cards: PRE-FESTIVAL PRICE $42.00
PRE-FESTIVAL DISCOUNTED MAGIC MONEY CARDS:
- $60.00 Magic Money Card: PRE-FESTIVAL PRICE $30.00—BUY EARLY, SAVE 50%
- Card is loaded with 240 ride credits
- Kiddie Rides: 13-17 credits per ride/Adult Rides: 18-24 credits per ride
- Weekday “Early Bird” Special (Monday, 6/13-Thursday, 6/16—6-7PM ONLY): rides are discounted 4 credits for these hours ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE 2022 FESTIVAL:
- The Italian Festival is going cashless to maximize convenience! All major credit cards, as well as Festival Gift Cards, will be accepted on-site.
- Festival Money Cards: For those who do not have a credit card, Festival Money Cards will be available to purchase on-site with cash. A Money Card may also be purchased with a credit card. The Money Cards replace cash, and will work like a Festival gift card or a credit card.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Festival Gift Cards and Money Cards will NOT be accepted at the Midway. Midway patrons who have not purchased a Magic Money card prior to the start of the Italian Festival will need to visit the Majestic Midways kiosks to purchase a Magic Money Card for use at Midway rides and games.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to purchase items before the Festival to save time and save money!
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/stanthonysfestival
Parish Office Hours
Our parish office is open to the public for in-person business. Hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, as well as 9:30AM-12:30PM on Sundays. For anyone planning a trip to the office, wearing a mask/face covering is recommended, and we suggest observing social distancing as well. If you do not feel well on the day of your visit, we ask you to re-plan your visit for another time.