Online Volunteer Signup
We are using Sign-Up Genius for managing volunteers for this year’s Italian Festival. Please access the link to signup for Festival volunteer opportunities here.
ATTENTION: Volunteers serving alcohol at bars MUST be certified by completing the alcohol server training approved by the Delaware Office of the Alcoholic Beverage Coordinator (OABCC). Training is online, and provided by the Delaware Restaurant Association (DAR). To learn more, sign up, and obtain a code to waive the $25.00 training fee, please use this link.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FAMIL
IES WITH CHILDREN ATTENDING ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA GRADE SCHOOL:
- All Grade School families are required to volunteer 15 hours of service for the Italian Festival.
- Service hours may be completed by school parents, other family members, friends, neighbors, etc. Be sure to sign-in at your volunteer location & to indicate for which school student you are serving your hours
- In the event of a weather-related closing or cancellation, school family volunteers are expected to complete their volunteer hours requirement by volunteering on an alternate day, as schedules permit.
- Assigned volunteer night schedule appears below. (NOTE: Grade levels refer to grade student will be entering next school year. For families with multiple children, please refer to assigned night for youngest child in school.)
NOTE ON CLOSING SUNDAY LATER SHIFT
- Although the Festival closes at 8:30PM on the closing Sunday, you could have the opportunity to work additional hours assisting area managers with cleanup/initial breakdown tasks (varies by area). Consult with area manager about this.
NOTE: WEDNESDAY SETUP NIGHTS UPDATE
- We will be tailoring pre-Festival setup nights to the schedules provided by individual cafes/areas. These opportunities will be included in the SignUp volunteer shifts available by area.