Enjoy one of the largest selection of amusement rides on the entire East Coast. Majestic Midways, multi-generational, family-owned business, is committed to a high-quality operation, focused on providing a safe and fun experience, featuring a unique selection of amusement rides crafted by the world’s leading manufacturers.
NOTE: MIDWAY RIDES AND GAMES ON SITE SUNDAY, 6/11/2023, THROUGH SATURDAY, 6/17/2023
MAGIC MONEY SYSTEM: Payment for Midway rides is via the cashless Magic Money system. Riders will purchase a stored value card or use the Magic Money phone app to pay for ride and games.. Safe, convenient, and secure! Learn more below & at: www.majesticmidways.com
Steps for a patron:
Purchase credits using cash or credit card at the self-serve kiosk or the Magic Money app (available in the iOS & Android app stores: search for Magic Money-Pay and Play). Redeem purchased credits for individual rides, participating games, and food items from the Cotton Candy trailer.
- On-site at kiosk: follow instructions on-screen.
- After purchasing card with credits, patrons shows card or phone to ride, food or game operator. The operator will scan patron card or phone app using hand-held scanner, deducing the appropriate number of credits for the ride, game or food purchase.
- A one-time $2 per new card fee is charged when purchasing a Magic Money card
- A $2 fee will be added to transaction total if purchasing a Magic Money card with a credit card
- Please note: if paying by cash at kiosk, the Magic Money system automatically deducts the $2 new card purchase fee by deducting 8 credits from the total number of credits available based on the amount of cash inserted.
-EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Monday, 6/12-Thursday, 6/15. 6-7PM ONLY: Rides are discounted 4 credits!
- Magic Money cards and the Magic Money app may ONLY be used at the Midway for games and rides. Use Italian Festival Gift Cards and Italian Festival Money Cards at all other Festival venues using the Point of Sale (POS) system. Click here for more info on these card options.
- Magic Money cards will be sold on-site via self-service kiosks on the Midway. Card packages available for purchase include: $30.00 (112 credits)/$60.00 (232 credits)/$100.00 (392 credits)/individual ride credits may be purchased for $0.25
- Please retain your Magic Money cards for next year. Unused value on cards will carry over for use at next year’s Italian Festival.
- Rides to be offered at the Italian Festival (and credits required per ride):
|Ride Name||Credits Required Per Ride|
|Scooter||18 (adult)/10 (child rider)|
NOTE: Rides offered on-site are subject to change.
MAGIC MONEY CARDS (FORMERLY ADVANCE RIDE TICKETS): A LIMITED NUMBER of cards will be available for $35.00 ($25.00 discount vs. the on-site cost of $60.00) beginning the week of 5/15/2023. Buy early and SAVE! Each card is pre-loaded with 240 credits. Cards are available:
- at St. Anthony’s rectory [901 N. Dupont St; Wilm: DE 19805]: 9AM-3PM Monday-Friday; Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-8PM
- at St. Anthony’s Grade School office [1715 W. 9th St; Wilm; DE 19805]: 7:30AM-3:30PM Monday-Friday
- with Grade School Home & School Association gift card sales