IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THE ITALIAN FESTIVAL IS NOW CASHLESS!
The Italian Festival, like many venues, has transitioned to cashless payment system. Cash will be accepted in limited locations (entrance gates, a few stands with signage indicating cash is accepted), but all patrons will be asked to pay for purchases by either major credit card or Festival gift/money cards. Festival gift/money cards may be purchased as the tent at 9th & Scott Sts. near the Grade School entrance, or at a discounted price in advance online (see below) and sent via USPS, or in-person at St. Anthony’s rectory (901 N. DuPont St; M-F 9AM-3PM; M-Th 5:30-8PM), at St. Anthony’ Grade School office (1715 W. 9th St; M-F 7:30AM-3:30PM through Friday, 6/9).
Italian Festival 8-Day Passes
Allows an individual admission to the Festival daily. Available for $12 prior to the Festival (on sale for $15 on-site).
Italian Gift Cards/Money Cards
The 2023 Italian Festival will be almost exclusively a cashless event. In addition to major credit cards, gift cards/money cards are available in $25 and $50 denominations. Purchase in advance at a discount!: $25 cards available for $22 & $50 gift cards available for $42! Buy early & SAVE!
Purchase items securely at: https://square.link/u/4F460NBr
NOTE: To purchase items online: visit the site listed above, on a desktop site, click on “Shop Now” icon to the left of the shopping card (top right of screen)/on a mobile device, click on the three horizontal lines next to the shopping cart (top right of screen)
- 8-Day Pass and Gift Cards ordered after 6/1 will NOT be mailed, but may be picked up at the Grade School office (1715 W. 9th St; Wilmington, DE 19805) from Friday, 6/2-Friday, 6/9 (weekdays) from 7:30AM-3:30PM. PLEASE BRING YOUR SALE CONFIRMATION AND ID TO PICKUP ITEMS ORDERED.
- Italian Festival Gift Cards and Italian Festival Money Cards are NOT accepted by Majestic Midways for Midway rides and games. Use a Majestic Midways Magic Money Card or the Magic Money app for the Midway. Click here for more info on the Magic Money system. Magic Money cards will be available for sale prior to the Festival on-site at St. Anthony’s rectory or at St. Anthony’s Grade School.
- Please retain your Festival Gift Cards or Money Cards with any remaining value, as they may be used at next year’s Festival.
Italian Festival Safety and Security Policies
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
We are committed to safe, family-friendly environment for all Festival patrons! To ensure this is the case, we work closely with our partners the Wilmington Police Department, O’Rourke Investigative Services, and Main Line Security to provide a full compliment of police officers and trained security personnel on-site at all times during Festival hours to ensure a secure and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Click here for a full list of our policies to ensure your comfort and safety. A summary of Admissions Policies that are detailed on the list linked above appear below:
Italian Festival Admission Policies
- Patrons ages 16-61 are charged admission ($5 daily or present a valid 8-Day or Daily Pass).
- Patrons over age 61 are admitted for free.
- Children under age 16 are admitted for free but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 21 or older who is responsible for supervision of children under age 16 while on Festival grounds.
- Children under age 16 unaccompanied by a parent or guardian will not be admitted.
- Wilmington police or uniformed security personnel may deny admission to anyone under age 16 if not accompanied by a parent or guardian age 21 or older.
- The Italian Festival reserves the right to require any attendee to present identification proving age for application of our Admission Policy.